Loving God, Loving Others PDF Book
Loving God, Loving Others PDF by Blessed Is She: Hello, companions. In this post, we will provide the Christian Devotionals (Books) Loving God, Loving Others PDF by Blessed Is She. So you can get it in the English language. Thomas Nelson published this book. Stay tuned to this post, and let’s enjoy the Loving God, Loving Others: 52 Devotions to Create Connections That Last Book PDF.
Loving God, Loving Others Book Summary
Your longing for meaningful connection is a good and holy desire. God made us love one another, and we love because He first loved us. In Loving God, Loving Others, the ladies of the Catholic community, Blessed is She pour their hearts onto the page to invite you into a deeper relationship with the One who loves you so that you may pour out His love into every relationship in your life and create connections that last.
Over 52 weeks, you’re invited to reflect on six rungs of relationships in your life: your relationship with God, yourself, your family of origin, your family or loved one’s today, your friendships, and your workplace. In each section, you’ll uncover:
- God’s relentless pursuit of your heart
- Evidence of His promise to heal our hurts
- How to deepen your relationship with God through prayer and the sacraments
- The value of healthy boundaries
- The joy of vulnerability in Christian relationships
- God’s plan is to use the community to enlighten our hearts
- The importance of prioritizing different kinds of relationships
- Six different women in the Blessed is She community share more about their personal stories to inspire you to find health and healing in your relationships.
Each devotional entry includes:
- A Scripture reference
- A devotion written by one of six Blessed is She authors
- Prompts for reflection
- Designed full-color pages with original art
- By the end of the 52 weeks, you will come away with greater clarity and self-knowledge of the One who loves you and how His love fills you with the compassion, self-control, and kindness you need for every other relationship in your life.
In these pages, may the lonely find comfort. May the tired find rest. May the betrayed find healing. And may the healed ones heal others. We were made to do this life with God and with one another, so come with the hopefulness of forming connections that matter, relationships that last.
Details of Loving God, Loving Others PDF Book
|Book Name:||Loving God, Loving Others: 52 Devotions to Create Connections That Last|
|Author:||Blessed Is She|
|Genre:||Christian Devotionals (Books)|
|Release Date:||November 15, 2022|
About the Author
Blessed Is She is a sisterhood of women who want to grow together in their Catholic faith. The founder, Jenna Guizar, is dedicated to creating beautiful and accessible resources, products, and experiences to foster community and deepen faith online and in person.
Conclusion: Thanks for visiting our website. So, guys, in the end, We hope you have successfully got the Loving God, Loving Others PDF & Epub format. Please share this post with your friends and family if you liked it. So they can also enjoy this post. You can ask us through the comments section if you have any questions regarding this PDF book. Please visit our site regularly for more books, novels, and study material in pdf and epub.